Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:37:55 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?vishwanath=20pargaonkar?= <vishubp@yahoo.com>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel malloc

Hi,

thx for ur reply.
i wanted to know in side kernel is there any limit to
the malloc that a user can do.what you told in ur
previous mail is that at a time user can malloc 4k.but
suppose i am doing 2k memory allocations. how many
such mallocs i can do?
is there any configuration we can do depending on our
RAM size?
please reply.
thx
vishwanath