Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:03:29 -0500
From:      Stephan Uphoff <ups@tree.com>
To:        Nik Azim Azam <nskyline_r35@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: number of CPUs and IPI panic

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 13:23, Nik Azim Azam wrote:
> I'm still getting this panic with the patch:
>
> panic: APIC: Previous IPI is stuck
> cpuid = 3
> boot() called on cpu#0
> Uptime: 4m16s
>
> :(

OK - now we have to play the thousand questions game ;-)

This happens after the system is up?
Can you send me the startup messages (With verbose enabled)?
Are there known issues with other operating systems?
Do you have a serial console / serial line for gdb / firewire
for debugging ?

If I read your first posting correctly you have 6 pentium II overdrive
processors in your system (overdrive = PII with PPRO pinout).
Can you supply information about the vendor / chipset of your system?