Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:22:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ben Salem <ben177@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Creating an installation boot-floppy in FreeBSD.

When I first installed FreeBSD I created the boot-floppy for
installation under Windows.  Now that I have gotten rid of Windows, I
would like to know how I can create the exact same disk using FreeBSD.
If there is documentation on how to do this somewhere, please direct me
towards that as well, but I couldn't find anything in the handbook, FAQ,
or mailing list archives.

Thanks,

-Ben