Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:52:47 +0100
From:      "Gerald Mixa" <gerald.mixa@web.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        gerald.mixa@symicon.de
Subject:   XServer Problem with FreeBSD 5.0-p4 i386

Hi,
I have just done a portupgrade and upgraded the XServer to 4.3.0,1 on my PC and do have the following Font
problems with KDE3.1
a terminal window just shows little empty square boxes, this can be changed by alternating the font settings.
(so far no major problem)
but with konqueror I do have the following problem.
when i want to visit www.netbsd.org I do have the same problem, but this cant be changed. Strangely enough
opera works fine and there is no other web page that results in the same problems, at least as far as I know.
Before upgrading to 4.3.0,1 I did not have this problem.

Sincerely

Gerald Mixa