Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:23:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Troy Settle <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@mail.trace.net.tw>
Cc:        Mark Conway Wirt <mark@intrepid.net>, Jason Thomson <jason.thomson@mintel.co.uk>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Colocation Services?

Ronald,

Would you mind sharing the PHP code and backend tools for this?  I
recently moved our interal web pages over to a PHP enabled server, and
this was next on my project list.  Why reinvent the wheel if I don't need
to? :)

Thanks,

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services