Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:09:45 -0600
From:      Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firefox and Macromedia Flash Plugin...

Hello,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this... If not please let me
know.

I would like to have flash capabilities in my Firefox 1.0 installation.
  I do not have Linux compat turned on and would prefer to keep it off
if possible.  No real reason for having it off... other than to see if I
can run without it and still do everything I need.

I have searched the archives and googled a good bit.  Everyone seems to
rely on the Linux plugin wrapper.  Is there a 'no Linux compatibility"
alternative that works well with Firefox?

Thanks,
--
Regards,
Eric