Date:      Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:34:13 +1300
From:      "Sarton O'Brien" <roguetr@patho.gen.nz>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Apache define_module

Hello again,

I compiled apache with php4 and postgresql support and it seems to be
working beautifully.

But ... There is a module compiled 'define_module' that doesn't exist.
I have commented it out of the .conf so that it doesn't constantly tell
me I don't have it, but what is it? Do I need it? Anyone else not have
it after compiling?

Anyway ... as I said it works fine but leaves you wondering.

Thanks

Sarton O'Brien

Oh yeah .. Thanks to The Hermit Hacker, your a constant resource.