Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:57:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD updated Installation / Adminsitration Kit

Erm, just a couple of small points I'd like to make here, if I may.

1. Mike Smith is quite correct in that he's the new installer / package
   meister for "The new installer."  I was not talking about the new
   installer when I raised this whole thread, I was talking about
   improvements to the OLD installer. :)

2. We still need to converge on a set of desired enhancements for
   the old sysinstall.  I don't mean to discourage discussion about the
   new one, but I'd like to finish out the old topic before it's hijacked
   by the new one. ;)

					Jordan