Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:02:55 -0600 (CST)
From:      <nbari@unixmexico.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DOS attack

First sorry  me if this messages is out of topic for some email-lists, but
if some one know a solution, please help me.

Hi was victim of a DOS attack, my server was out for about 5 hours,
services like web and email where down.

I am using round robind dns for a load balancing, but this only help for
my web services, any idea on how can i make a redundant service for web
and email services? something like mysql does with his replication
function?

I don't want to use hardware only software

regards