Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:59:34 -0500
From:      Stephen Nadas <nadas@torrentnet.com>
To:        Chris Piazza <cpiazza@jaxon.net>
Cc:        ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, castor fu <castor@alumni.caltech.edu>, Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Subject:   Re: cscope

Chris (and Bill),

Hmmm... i'm in front of the 2.2.2 system, which didn't have the ports
hierachy installed, so i grabbed it from ftp.freebsd.org a couple of
days ago and just  untarred it- thus the changes you propose appear to
already be in place.  I can look at the 2.2.8 system at home later later
and try this there.

So, I'm confused - should I have installed a different ports hierachy?
or some such?

-Steve

--
Stephen Nadas			nadas@torrentnet.com