Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 19:31:19 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "'Nielsen'" <nielsen@memberwebs.com>, "'Jeremy Springer'" <jeremys@oregontrail.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Frontpage *ahem* woes

I should have been more clear...

I did get the apache/ssl/fp combo to work, but what I ran into, was that
every FP web had to run as the same user, which is/was not desirable.

It all comes down to getting suexec/fpexec/etc to all play nice
together, and I was unable to come up with the magic formula to get it
done.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks