Date:      Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:40:10 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        Marc Fonvieille <blackend@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem writing VCD with burncd

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 10:10:25PM +0100, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
>To burn VCD you should use cdrdao, it runs fine.
>You will find an example in this article:
>http://bsdnews.org/01/vcd.php

The man page for burncd says it should work as well.  cdrdao only
supports SCSI CD-RW's and I don't currently have atapicam in my kernel
- I'll give it a try when I can next reboot but that won't be for a
day or two.  (I recall seeing a reference to some patches to cdrdao to
support ATAPI but don't seem to have kept the URL).

Peter