Date:      Sat, 8 Feb 1997 09:15:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@weenix.guru.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   User Classes in passwd

I don't know if this was an oversight or not, but it looks like user classes
are implemented everywhere else so I thought I would mention it.

passwd currently doesn't look in the class database to reset a user's
password expiration time when they change their password.  In fact,
in local_password.c there is a comment saying that user classes will
change the default behavior of just setting the expire time to 0.