Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:17:13 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Falcon" <jeremy@intersurf.com>
To:        <chris@tourneyland.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Whoops - I forgot how to do partitioning

Well, I am using 4 partitions.  I guess the best (and quickest) way to give
you an idea of what to use is to show you what I put for my partitions.  I'm
using a 3GB HDD (96 MB of RAM) on my FreeBSD box, and I have it set up like
the following...

/                   50MB
<swap>        256MB
/var               50MB
/usr                the rest of the HDD

If the hard drive you're using is really small, you'll be better off
omitting the /var partition all together.

Hope this helps...

Jeremy