Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:49:06 +0800
From:      Yi Ke <kyi@gintic.gov.sg>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG.'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help needed for FreeBSD installation

Dear Sir/Mdm

I am trying to follow the instruction to install FreeBSD on my PC, but
problem is after downloading  "installation boot disk image" and
"fdimage.exe onto my local harddisk, at DOS prompt, fdimage gives me a
message, saying that boot.flp is too big. Tha actual size of boot.flp is
1479365 bytes, but 1.44M flopy disk's capacity is only 1474560 bytes. Could
you please tell me what's wrong?

Thanks &Regards
YK