Date:      Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:09:23 -0500
From:      "Charlize Parker" <charlize.parker@vosystecnology.com>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Construction Professionals List

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

Would you be interested in acquiring "Construction Professionals List".

We have the contact list of Commercial Contractors, Concrete Contractors,
Concrete Pumpers, Construction Managers, Dealers/Distributors, Decorative
Concrete Contractors, Designers and Specifiers, General Contractors, Masonry
Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Brick and Block Producers, Ready Mix
Producers, Rental Equipment Centers, Repair Contractors, Residential
Contractors, Specialty Concrete Contractors, Pipe and Block Producers, and
Precast/Prestressed Producers, and more.

Please let me know your interest towards Construction Professionals List, so
that I get back to you with more details on it.

Looking back to hearing from you.

Regards,

Charlize Parker

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out."

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAA7xFURv2LhDqDnfYVaQnvfCgAAAEAAAAFpFlJ6yQvJHoBAN9FMe/pwBAAAAAA==>