Date:      Thu, 17 Nov 2016 10:53:32 -0500
From:      "Mike Hunter" <mike.hunter@metrixfox.com>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   KBIS Attendees List 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in Kitchen & Bath Industry Show Attendees List 2017?

which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of :-
Builders/Remodelers, Cabinet Shops, Consultants, Dealers, Designers,
Distributors, Fabricators, Home Centers, Independent Manufacturers Reps,
Installers, Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Professionals, Students and many
more.

We can provide (ANY) industry database , you can let me know your targeted
criteria, I can assist you with the count/costs, and more details for your
consideration.

Target Industry: _____________; (Any)  Target Geography: ______________;
(USA, UK, Canada, Australia) Target Job Title:   _________________; (any)

Looking forward to continued success with you !

Best Regard

Mike Hunter

Marketing Analyst

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAA7xFURv2LhDqDnfYVaQnvfCgAAAEAAAANg/BEgbODxIl/T6EvXKDqMBAAAAAA==>