Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2013 01:34:56 -0700
From:      Sjournals <editorsjournals@gmail.com>
To:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for paper (May 2013 | Vol 2 | Issue 5)

   Dear Colleagues
   We invite you to submit your manuscript(s)
   at [1]http://www.sjournals.com  for rapid publication (via online
   submission system). Our objective is to inform author(s) of the
   decision on their manuscript (s) within one week of submission.
   Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published after
   acceptance. Instructions to authors, topics, scopes, aims, focus and
   other details are available on our website: [2]http://www.sjournals.com

   Submitted papers must follow the Instructions to authors to be
   considered for review and publication. Refereeing of manuscripts is
   conducted anonymously and the identity of the referees is not
   disclosed.

                         (May 2013 | Vol 2 | Issue 5)

   ·         Scientific Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences

   ·         Scientific Journal of Review

   ·         Scientific Journal of Agriculture

   ·         Scientific Journal of Animal Science

   ·         Scientific Journal of Veterinary Advances

   ·         Scientific Journal of Zoology

   ·         Scientific Journal of Microbiology

   ·         Scientific Journal of Crop Science

   ·         Scientific Journal of Biological Sciences

   ·         Scientific Journal of Medical Science

   ·         Scientific Journal of Environmental Sciences

   Some of Indexing/Abstracting

   CABI Abstract, Global health, DOAJ, TEEAL (Cornell University; include
   in the next update of TEEAL), HINARI, CAS, Genamics JournalSeek, ISC,
   PKP, Google scholar, SCIRUS, Index Copernicus, Academic keys,
   ResearchBib, Newjour, Electronic journals library, WorldCat, ProQuest,
   Open J-gate, library information service, GIF, Free journals act, etc.

   Submit your thesis abstract (*FREE*)

   Abstracts of all Master, Doctoral thesis will be submitted for
   inclusion in Sjournals Thesis, an online database used by researchers
   around the world.

   ST can be searched by author name, subject terms, and all words in the
   title and abstract.

   Notice

   Authors that cite Sjournals articles as a reference in one ISI
   journals, can send a manuscript to Sjournals, after reviewing and get
   an acceptance letter we can publish their manuscripts as FREE Of Charge
   in their favorite journals (1 citation in ISI journals=1 Published
   article as FREE of cost).

   Normally Sjournals charge US$70 as a processing/publication cost. But
   now you have the opportunity to publish one article FREE of cost in
   Sjournals. A list of Sjournals Journals is available
   at [3]http://www.sjournals.com

   Sjournals Index (Suggest a journal)

   The Sjournals Index provides quantitative and qualitative tool for
   ranking, evaluating and categorizing the journals for academic
   evaluation and excellence. This factor is used for evaluating the
   prestige of journals.

   Sjournals

   Email: [4]Onlinesjournals@yahoo.com

             [5]Onlinesjournals@gmail.com

   Sjournals  is a leading international scientific publisher dedicated to
   publish peer-reviewed significant research work, delivering quality
   content through innovative information products and services. Our
   business is to manage the knowledge and disseminate the new discoveries
   globally. As a major international publisher of academic and research
   journals, Sjournals publishes and develops titles in partnership with
   the world's most prestigious learned societies and publishers. Our goal
   is to bring high quality research to the widest possible audience.