Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 1997 07:40:00 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   troubles

At 04.19 28/03/97 -0600, you wrote:
>src-2.2.0216, I have remailed it. If you receive a second copy as a result
>of this action, please disregard it.

I am not able to apply the 216 ... I don't' know if it is arrived twice,
because I have a script that move the ctms in a dir and then apply them,
but it complains about some files ...

Delta number 211 is already applied; ignoring.
Delta number 212 is already applied; ignoring.
Delta number 213 is already applied; ignoring.
Delta number 214 is already applied; ignoring.
Delta number 215 is already applied; ignoring.
  FM: sys/dev/aic7xxx/aic7xxx_asm exists.
  FM: sys/dev/aic7xxx/aic7xxx_asm.o exists.
  FM: sys/dev/aic7xxx/gram.c exists.
  FM: sys/dev/aic7xxx/gram.o exists.
  FM: sys/dev/aic7xxx/scan.c exists.
  FM: sys/dev/aic7xxx/scan.o exists.