Date:      Fri, 30 May 1997 19:02:17 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Australian people want alphas to play with?

If people in Australia are after some alphas to play with, contact me at
adrian@deathstar.ml.org, and I'll arrange some. I'm picking up a multia
166MHz, and one of these 233Mhz ones to play with, if people *seriously*
are after these to develop the port on, email me. This isn't
guaranteed for long, so let me know and I'll pass the information on.

Of course, this is if they are any GOOD for developing the port on, people
please comment on it if you're clueful (as I'm not with alphas)

--- Alpha details

Got a call from Sydney re: Multia's

Seems like a certain supplier found three more 233's if anyone wanta
them..

32 MB RAM
500 MB HD

all other details same as th 166..