Date:      Sun, 09 Nov 97 11:56:59 -0800
From:      "Mike Burgett" <mburgett@awen.com>
To:        "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Thinkpad 760ED

I've made a deal on the above model, and will have it later this week.  Once
FreeBSD is installed, and configured, I'd like to look into drivers for the
mwave card and mpeg chip this machine has.

Is anyone actively working on this, if so, I'd like to help, and if not I
guess I'll be taking it on myself, assuming I can pry the necessary info out
of IBM.  If there's pre-existing work that's been abandoned, or set aside for
some reason, it would be interesting to have a pointer to that as well, for
reference purposes, if nothing else...

Thanks,
Mike