Date:      Sat, 16 May 1998 04:36:59 -0500
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@ver1.telmex.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compile MySQL with gnu_win32

I know that this isn't a crossdevelpment list but I
don't know where to ask.  I did try the mysql-win32
list, and Monty suggested VC++, unfortunately.

We are trying to port our mysql/FreeBSD based personal
Intranet to win95 and have had very little luck. Being
used to the Unix/vi/sh development environment, we are
not overjoyed with VC++. We have tried crossgo and are
now trying gnu_win32 and haven't been able to get library
problems solved.

Has anyone been able to do this.  We really don't want to
resort to M$ and their GUI if we can keep from it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.  There must be an
easier way:-)

ed