Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 17:46:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Kiernan <stevek@tis.com>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JDK 1.1.5

The JDK 1.1.5 source was put into a CVS repository, right?  If so, I'd
like to get a copy to fix some bugs I'm hitting with my current project.
I have the source license, but, of course, I only have the new JDK 1.1.6
source.  Anyone have the 1.1.5 source available that I can grab from
somewhere?

Also, is there plans to set up a 1.1.6 repository?  I'm willing to throw
my hands into the mix and contribute to the 1.1.6 porting effort.

--
Stephen Kiernan
stevek@tis.com