Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:42:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Canul Podkopayeva <canul7@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   little prob

    I would like to know if it is possible, with picobsd, to dial-up
with a
Cirrus Logic PnP PCI modem. (I doubt that its a winmodem because with
linux
cat /proc/pci showed me that it was detected)
    When I tried running preview2.bin it just spat crap. (could I have
a bad
configuration?) How can I run this binary? Where can I get the binary
for bsd?
I could store them on my DOS or Linux partitions and access them from
this
picobsd. (I've looked for the bins of *BSD but they're all, for
example the
base utils, archived up into one big file! I just need the basics like
mknod
etc..

   Thank you for reading this request any help would be greatly
appreciated.
:-]