Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 98 11:52:02 EST
From:      85537704@bebi.com
To:        ISP@emi.net
Subject:   Mark Ismach - Business Ethics Bureau of Investigation

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
"As an ISP, we'll pay you as much as $303.00
for each client you register."

                            -- Mark Ismach, Founder
                            Business Ethics Bureau of Investigation

               PLEASE RESPOND NO LATER THAN JUNE 25, 1998

Dear ISP,

As an ISP...
.. we need your help.

We are asking that you help us to promote self regulation of the Internet to your
clients.

The Business Ethics Bureau of Investigation has written a business Code of Ethics and
Standards.  We would like you to ask your clients to register with the Bureau, and
confirm that they will adhere to this code, and encourage an ethical marketplace.

When a business registers with the Bureau, they receive many valuable benefits.  One
extremely important benefit, is that they take part in our comprehensive profile of their
business.  By supplying us their business information, they can utilize our comprehensive
report to impress customers, prospects, vendors, etc.  Many registered businesses tell us
that this report is one of their most valuable credibility tools!

We also maintain a reliability report that includes consumer complaints, and their
resolution.  This is a benefit to the upstanding business, and the consumer.

Anyone on the Internet can view these reports for FREE.

Registered businesses can place our official Registration Seal on their Web site. We do
require that the seal is hyperlinked to their report, so anyone that clicks on the Seal
can view their report.

We can even supply the business with the names, addresses, telephone numbers... of the
people that view their report.  This is an optional service.

Here's the money part...

As an ISP, we would like to offer to pay you 25% of the business registration fee for
each client that you have register with the Bureau.

On top of that, we'll pay you $25 as a bonus, when the Seal appears on their Web site, with a link.

Plus, each year that the business renews, you'll receive 10% of the renewal. That's
recurring revenue for you... year after year.

Here's what I'm asking you to do now...

Please go to http://www.bebi.com/webdesigner.htm and view the commission structure.

Then fill in the one-minute short form.  There's no obligation.

Once we receive the form, we'll forward additional information.

You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose.  Why not put some extra money in your
pocket?

Thank you.

Mark Ismach
Business Ethics Bureau