Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:10:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicole <nicole@babug.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   BAFUG / BABUG Meeting This Thursday In FosterCity

 Our next meeting will be held:
  at IBM/Whistle on Thursday, Sept 14th. at 7:30pm.

 Our Topic:
 Installing FreeBSD By Nicole Harrington & FreeBSD NetBoot Install by Alfred
 Perlstein.

  This will be a walk thru demonstration on a live machine overviewing the
 install choices, file system layouts for different types of machines, swap size
 needs, code base and package installs choices and reasoning. ( I will also
 present my list of Nicole'isms or how "I" like machines setup and solcit
 alternatives. )

  Alfred will be performing a walk thru demonstration of his
 new NetBoot install program that makes installing FreeBSD almost too easy.

  This should be a great time for someone new to FreeBSD to
 attend, and for those old hats to come and share your views. Express your
 reasons for how you perform your installs and more!

  An FTP mirror will be available for those who wish to bring a machine along if
 you are having trouble.

  Please see our website for more information: http://www.babug.org/