Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:56:33 -0500
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with appletviewer in jdk1.2.2b10

I understood your answer to the question : is it supposed to be so or not? (yes) to
mean it is supposed
to be built. With that in context, my question, will it be corrected any time soon?
is asking will
the build be corrected to compile the shared library of gcc.

Also I noticed, it is compiling the *.So object files, just not building the
libgcc.so shared library
when it is finished compiling the object files.

anyways, I am unable to fully test the Java2Demo.jar file, at least the sound part
because it can not
find the __get_eh_context symbol.

later
Michael