Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 15:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Geoffrey Robinson <geoff@grobin.org>
To:        jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Occasional Consulting Offer.

I'm looking for a few FreeBSD consultants who can answer general
questions and give advice from time-to-time. I'm starting a
company that will be doing webhosting, CGI development, selling
pre-configured BSD servers and related things. I will be providing most of
the expertise and labor myself but I need some occasional support from
somebody with more experience. I'm particularly interested in talking to
individuals involved with FBSD development or anybody that would have
insight into FBSD internals that I cannot get from reading the available
documentation.

My offer is $100US/hour for answering questions by email or phone including
long distance charges. I expect to be doing a lot of work with vinum and
jail so experience in those areas is important. I'm located in the
Greater Toronto Area in Canada. It would be nice if I could find
somebody local.

Thanks.

|            Geoffrey Robinson           -          geoff@grobin.org         |
                           Random Fortune Quote