Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:36:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      DANA POHLSON W <dpohlson@edlab.cs.umass.edu>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org

  My interests are in embedded systems, and embedded OSes.  I'm still in
school, and I can't offer years of field experience, but I'd love to
volunteer to work on a project such as picobsd.  I have taken an OS
course, and an embedded course, several architecture courses.  I think I
could be of use.  What do you think?  Are you looking for new recruits?
   Please let me know if there's any way I could get involved.  Thanks,

  -Dana Pohlson