Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:27:58 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        audit@FreeBSD.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenBSD interesting commits

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

I've put a mailbox containing some of the 'interesting commits' I've
flagged from the OpenBSD CVS commit mailing list at

  http://www.freebsd.org/~kris/openbsd.mbox

There are some easy commits there, but I don't have time to do much
myself (it's enough work just reading the commit lists).  Perhaps
someone else does: if you commit something, or look into it and
discover it to not be relevant to FreeBSD, please let me know which
messages to remove from the mailbox (i.e. by Message-ID).

Kris

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8--