Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 2001 02:40:27 +0000
From:      cmdrpc@att.net
To:        hardware@FreeBsd.org
Subject:   Looking for comments on hardware

I am considering putting a new system toegther and have a
few questions:

 1. Has anyone used the ABIT AB-KT7A motherboard with an
Athlon 800 enhanced or faster processor?
 2.  I have heard that the Athlon processors run very hot
is there any special consideration I should give to the
case are two fans enough to keep the system cool?
 3.  Is anyone running a motherboard with DDR SDRAM and
is it worth the cost?

All comment/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
cmdrpc