Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 09:43:40 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Francois Kritzinger <ffkrz@iafrica.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i4b/isdnd panic on incoming call

Francois Kritzinger wrote:

> When I get an incoming call and I let it ring for too long (its fine if I
> answer reasonably early), i4b/isdnd reports errors and the connection dies

The only thing i can see (from the isdntrace output) is that your exchange
somehow manages to send corrupt frames. Either the exchange broke or the
frames get corrupted on the way to the ISDN chip on the card.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...