Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 04:57:43 -0500
From:      Dave <dave@dbtech.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Freeside

At the risk of being a "me too", I have to second the comments regarding
OptiGold. We continually have problems with errors in creditcard batched
posted paymnets. We have to manually check every entry - and often find
errors. The database is indeed prone to corruption. It is also very slow.

(returning to lurk mode)
Dave