Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:54:54 -0700
From:      "Hartling, Sean" <Sean_Hartling@btc.adaptec.com>
To:        "'freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Startup Opportunity

Hello,

My name is Sean Hartling and there is a potential job opportunity here in
Longmong Co.  The position is with a company called Sistina.  They are based
out of Minnessotta and are looking at hiring some additional engineers in
the Colorado area.  If you are interested or have any questions please feel
free to call me at my home at 970-532-1180 or 970-290-1715, or email at
shartling@mindspring.com or seanh@btc.adatpec.com.

Sean