Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 02:14:35 -0400
From:      Jason T Mangiafico <hanson_will_be_destroyed@juno.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   conversion

Anyone know how to convert an interjet to run windows 98??  or at least
get root access on the exisiting freebsd?

I have a Whistle Interjet 200 server.  I am looking into converting this
over to windows 98, but one problem, the Interjet has a special bios. If
I install windows 98 on the HD, then it won't boot.  Other than the
special bios, the interjet is made out of a "single board computer",
which is a motherboard packed on a half size ISA card.  Do you know
anything about Interets?  Can they be converted to windows just by
changing the bios chip? or is there something else that has to be done?

drag