Date:      Thu, 01 Aug 2002 13:01:37 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Submitting a link--need help

Hi,

I have been trying (Unsucessfully!!!) to submit a link to the BSDTODAY
list of
software for the clustering stuff.   It is the most impersonal group I
have ever
seen in my life!    I hope that hiding behind computers to avoid dealing
with
people is not the future!

Here is a link:
http://www.bsdtoday.com/resources/Software/Clustering/

I have gotten no feedback from anybody there.  I have a feeling they are a
money machine wanting to cash in on the Web and are totally clueless about
the technolocy.

Any help would be appreciated.  Perhaps if others submitted to this, some
positive results might come.

Thanks in advance!

Andy

PS.  What happened to all of the activity here?