Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:04:05 +0800
From:      "wu barry" <wu_qingbo1969@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: about freebsd port to intel tiger 4 ia64 machine

Marcel, Thanks for your help.

You mean just usb keyboard and usb mouse influence RC2 to install.
But the freebsd 5.0 kernel for ia64 is ok, and did not to modify
anything. Just usb problems. Am I right? Then what difference about
hp zx1 and intel e8870 chipset in ia64 for freebsd. Or this problem
is solved by efi? Am I right?

Because our lab tiger 4 machine is just on the way, we have not got
yet. If you know, please give me a reply.

Barry