Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:42:34 -0500
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PDF's and advice on fee pls.

Hello all.

I have two question for you. Thanks in advance.
a) A prospect of client is asking me to develop an application that
validate users against a database, after validation they could fill some
forms, depending on status , group and data returned by the validation.
After they fill the form a PDF has to be created on the fly and sent by
email to the client and his/her sale advisor. Any tips on where to start? I
mean the PDF part. Tools, language to use? The client don't care the
language or platform to use. He can change to whatever gave him the
solution. Oh, the PDF is kind of complex as well as the form to fill.

b) I have not been working on my own on projects like this for a while. How
much would you say this project is worth? How would you charge it? per
hours? per project?. The project includes to configure and setup the
platform and software chosen for the project.

As always thanks in advance for all your help.

Jorge Biquez