Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 01:04:47 -0700
From:      Pat Lashley <patl@volant.org>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for driver for Initio INI-A100U2W

I'm looking for drivers to support an Initio INI-A100U2W on
FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE.  The Initio site's drivers page has a link
for 'FreeBSD 4 & 5' drivers to www.sevenislands.net; but it
appears to be defunct - I can't get DNS to resolve it.

The BSD Drivers database has an entry for an ihb driver,
but it doesn't seem to have been updated since the initial
entry almost a year ago.  I'd like to get the latest and
most stable version available.

Thanks,
-Pat

than not to think at all"
"To teach superstitions as truth is a most terrible thing."
                                                 -Hypatia  370(?)-415 AD