Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 17:40:37 +0100
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sparc port works fine on my Sun Ultra 5

I downloaded the iso image from here http://people.freebsd.org/~jake/sparc64
burned it to cd and boot it and it came in great first time I just like to
know where I could obtain information on building my own sparc64 boot CD.

One more thing I notices the packages folder I'm assuming I'm wrong about
this but is that all the packages that run on the Sparc port. I would of
thought you can compile packages up yourself from sources or download
packages from the 5 current tree.

any help would be great,

Bri,