Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:30:04 -0500
From:      "O'Flynn, Derek" <DOFlyn@lsuhsc.edu>
To:        "'freebsd-tokenring@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-tokenring@freebsd.org>
Subject:   madge 3140v2

Has anyone tried the new 3140v2 Token Ring Adapter.

I have a 4.3 FreeBSD box that is running Rapidfire 3140, and was setting up
a new faster box on 4.5 with a Rapidfire 3140v2, but after adding device
oltr and pseudo-device token after reboot it doesn't detect it.

I also tried installing 4.3 on the new box with the Rapidfire 3140v2 and it
was not detected.  Is there something that needs to be adjusted for this to
work?

Derek O'Flynn
LSU Health Sciences Center
Enterprise Information Security