Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:49:05 +1100
From:      "David O'Shea" <dcoshea@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Bug accessing file whose path starts with a dot

At Sat Oct 25 05:18:39 PDT 2003, VilleSkytta wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 18:01, David O'Shea wrote:
>
> > cvsweb 2.0.6 running under Win32 Apache 2.0.44 and Cygwin Perl
5.8.0
> > (but I don't think those details are relevant) is failing to
display a
> > file whose path starts with a '.'.
>
> Thanks for the patch!
> I applied a slightly modified version to the development branch:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/projects/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi.diff?r1=1.213&r2=1.214

 Thanks!

> By the way, do you need to apply any other patches to get cvsweb to
run
> under Win32/Cygwin or does it work out-of-the-box?

 I had to disable taint mode by removing -T from the #! line, but that
was just a tip I got from the archives of this alias and I think it
was just
a Perl 5.6 thing or something - you probably know better than me why I
had to
do it :)

Thanks!
David