Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:19:15 +0200
From:      Adriaan de Groot <adridg@cs.kun.nl>
To:        David Xu <davidxu@viatech.com.cn>, "David Xu" <davidxu@freebsd.org>, "Arjan van Leeuwen" <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>, <threads@freebsd.org>
Cc:        kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] Re: libkse & konsole

On Sunday 29 June 2003 02:00, David Xu wrote:
> Anyone if has interest to dig it out, here is the kconsole problem code:
>
> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdebase/konsole/konsole/TEPty.cpp?
> Look into memember function makePty(bool _addutmp) of class TEPty,
> there are some abort() calls, I think one of them is triggered.

This is code I dive into occasionally. Last time I checked, something was
returning a 0 pointer that _can't_ return a 0 under Linux, and hence crashing
later. Of course, I neither remember exactly where it was nor what the patch
was - it might be in the archives of kde@.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE