Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:46:01 +0200
From:      Andrea Campi <andrea+acpi@webcom.it>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   failed to deactivate \_TZ_.FAN_

Hi,

I just updated my laptop (ThinkPad 570E) past the latest changes in PCI
and ACPI (from April 6 to April 11), and everything is still working
fine, devices are powered up etc.

The fan is working fine; however, whenever it turns on I get the message
in the subject. I guess there's nothing to worry about, but maybe Nate
could be interested (here I'm assuming the change to get reference is
somehow related). My asl is in the archives, or I could just resend it.

Bye,
	Andrea

--
                       There's no place like ~