Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:47:18 +0200
From:      Olivier Houchard <cognet@ci0.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I80321 support

Hi,

In case anybody is still reading freebsd-arm :-), I just committed support for
the Intel IQ31244 evaluation board (IQ80321 should work as well, but I haven't
been able to test).
It is still slow and deserve more optimizations, but it goes multiser, and can
do real life things, such as make world (but don't even try it, it takes too
long).
There's a few issues I'm aware, such as weirdness when userland is compiled with
optimization flags (even -O). I'm working on it, and hope to fix that soon.

I wrote a little text to explain how to set-up FreeBSD on such a board.
You can find it here : http://people.FreeBSD.org/~cognet/freebsd_arm.txt

Cheers,

Olivier