Date:      Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:47:24 -0500
From:      "Yong Ma" <mayong@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   (no subject)

Hi all:

    My driver for the cryptographic accelerator is almost finished,the next=
 job will be the development of user interfaces.I 've got some problems now=
:Is the ioctl() function the only way in which the user implications intera=
ct with the driver(mine is a KLD module)?if so,how can I pass some argument=
s(such as my private key or the file name that will be encrypted)?Can I cal=
l some function(with arguments) defined in the driver in my user implicatio=
ns,and how?

Thanks!
Yong

--=20