Date:      Thu, 13 Oct 2005 02:39:49 -0400
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   6.0-RELEASE packages coming

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

Tomorrow or the day after I will be uploading the preliminary package
sets for 6.0-RELEASE (packages-6.0-release).  i386 will be first,
followed later by amd64, sparc64 and ia64.  You may want to make sure
you have enough space to handle the influx, or temporarily block the
updates until you can make space.

It is likely that I will have to some make minor revisions to these
package sets after the initial upload, but they should not require a
lot of replacements.

In the near future I will also be deleting the packages-6-current/
package sets and replacing them with a packages-6-stable/ set.  It
would be better if I could symlink the latter for now, but
unfortunately I think rsync doesn't cope well when symlinks suddenly
turn into directories (unless this has changed since the last time I
got into trouble from you guys for doing it :-)

Kris

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo--