Date:      Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:08:23 +0100
From:      Emanuel Strobl <emanuel.strobl@gmx.net>
To:        pyunyh@gmail.com
Cc:        pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pf panic trace

--nextPart7725314.xNGYgLQoxG

Am Samstag, 12. M=E4rz 2005 06:07 schrieb Pyun YongHyeon:
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 05:12:31PM +0100, Emanuel Strobl wrote:
[...]
> Hmm, Max and I had seen these kind of traces when pf porting
> was in progress. But now I believe we fixed all possible
> cases.
>
> I can't sure but your trace indicates there is a bug in
> ip_fragment(). If a packet already set IP_MF flag in ip header,
> we would get invalid ip_off in fragmented packet.
> And it seems that there is another bug in pf. Since ip_fragment()
> can change passed mbuf, we should not use saved copy of it.
> Untested patch for CURRENT attached.

Thank you very much for your work, unfortnately the box went in prodction=20
(authoritive Nameserver, Multihomed-Router) last week, so I can't do very=20
much testings because when nobody is in the office I can't reset the box, a=
nd=20
if someone is there I can't take it down :(
If the patch compiles on RELENG_5 I'll test it on monday evening.

Thank you,

=2DHarry