Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:22:26 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Herriott" <herriojr@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Beginning Device Drivers

Hi All,

I am just starting to learn how to do device drivers, and I was wondering
what drivers are simple for easy dissecting?  I have gone over the character
driver tutorial, but I have always wanted to work on actually making a new
driver for a device, so if there are any projects that need help with a
driver, I would love to help.  I may not have the device, but I am really
good at following specifications of a device.

Thanks!
Jonathan Herriott