Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:22:00 +0100
From:      "Thomas Krause (Webmatic)" <tk@webmatic.de>
To:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   mysql performance tuning @ FreeBSD6

Hi,

I've read a lot about mysql performance tuning - also
on this list.

1) I can switch from libpthread to libthr, which should
    give a perfomance benefit. This is done in /etc/libmap.conf

2) I can build a static linked version of mysqld (BUILD_OPTIMIZED=yes),
    which should also give a performance benefit.

But with static linked libraries, I cannot switch between
libthread and libthr - right? Could somebody give me an inspiration/
recommendation?

Kind regards,
Thomas